Pages

4/29/2014

Dreams

I have dreams.
Some of them are big, huge if I can say so, and some of them are small.
Some are just for fun and not to be taken very seriously, but some of them are my deadly-truth.
A fun one is being YouTube and Blogger famous. The chances are very small and I don't need it to be happy. It would be okay if no one would ever read this.

But being a doctor or a psychologist is a real dream. It's my goal. And to write this should remember me on this dream, if I am ever trying to change my mind or if someone else is trying to do it.
I knew that I wanted to be a doctor since I was a little child. First I thought of myself as a doctor for animals but after I realized that I would need to kill animals I knew I couldn't stand this. So I had a little time of being dreamless.
And this time was quite hard, and I learned that you need a goal/dream to be able to achieve something. It isn't about actually achieving your dream but being on the way and trying your best.
But - and this part is quite weird - then my friends introduced me to "Grey's Anatomy". And I loved this show (actually I love it - not loved...). And while watching it my old dream of being a doctor and helping someone (and yes, I am including animals to "someone", I mean - they are like family members, so why not?) came back. I know you shouldn't be affected this much by a TV-Show, but I kinda am.

So what I am trying to tell you: Find your dream! And then fight for it. Do everything you can do to achieve it - even if it is huge and the chances for achieving it aren't that good.

I am going to do everything that is possible to fulfill my dream. I am going to study hard and practice a lot. And while I am on my way I am running this blog. To fulfill another dream, to have achieved something and for the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment