Pages

4/21/2014

Hello!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12152913/?claim=rkkeh2nv3k7">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Hi :)
I am just a girl, who likes Make-Up and Beauty-related stuff (and a lot of other random stuff too) and I want to share my love for all of this with you. So "Hello!" to my world.
I have watched YouTube videos and read blogs since years and always had the feeling to do it by myself. So here I am now - trying it by myself and inviting you to join me in the process of learning about editing, speaking and all the other fun stuff. :D (At least it looks life fun to me...)

I am actually from Germany, but because 
a) I always watched beauty-stuff in English (and can't really talk about it in German)
b) I want to train my English (So sorry, if it isn't always the best)
I am doing all this in English. 
(And I've been fascinated by this language and Great Britain and the United States of America since quite a long time ... well I can't even remember when it started. So yes, these are kind of my reasons for it.)

Have a great day and (hopefully) I'm going to see you again,
MissRandomy

No comments:

Post a Comment