Pages

8/14/2014

Drivers license!

Just a little update on what is going on in my life...

Yesterday I had my driving test and I passed it! :D

It was my first trial, so that was pretty good. Most of my friends failed at their first driving test, so I was very nervous about it. If most of the people that I know and who are kind of like me don't pass it at their first try, why should I?

But I made it and now I am allowed to drive through Germany! Yay!! :D

Right now I am just allowed to drive with my parents inside the car, but on my 18th birthday I can drive alone. And then I will get a real drivers license. Right now I have a pink sheet which says that I can drive with my parents.

But anyways... Now I have my drivers license and I am pretty proud of that :)

Lots of love
Lili

No comments:

Post a Comment