Pages

7/14/2014

World Cup Winner!!!! GERMANY!!!

As you know I am from Germany and I need to say...

WE ARE THE WORLD CUP 2014 WINNERS!!!!



I think this event is worth a blog post, just because of the reason, that I can show this post to my kids or grandchildren at some time.

The game was extremly thrilling, but then Mr. Mario Götze released us from the pressure. It was the best moment of the last five weeks :D

But what I want to say: THANK YOU, GERMAN TEAM!!!

Thank you for playing beautiful football (or soccer).
Thank you for winning 1 - 7 in the semifinal.
Thank you for breaking a lot of records.
Thank you for having the man with the Golden Glove or better known as Manuel Neuer - the BEST GOALKEEPER IN THE WORLD!!!
Thank you for the amazing goals Mario Götze, Thomas Müller, Miroslav Klose, Mats Hummels, Toni Kroos, André Schürrle, Mesut Özil and Sami Khedira.
Thank you for entertaining a whole nation for five full weeks.
Thank you for this amazing time.
Thank you for winning the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment